I can't wait to find out more about you guys, and to share some info about myself!
Me and my boyfriend Scott at a wedding last month
1. I am a qualified primary teacher (pretty scary to think I'm teaching the next generation!)
2. I spent three months in California and one month travelling two summers ago and it was the best experience of my life.
3. I don't like chips, Chinese food, Indian food or any form of spicy food.
4. My life's passion is animals! I would love to own my own animal shelter.
5. I don't think I've ever bought an item of clothes from Topshop.
6. I will have been with my boyfriend Scott for seven years in February. We have a huge height difference; he's 6"4 and I'm 5"2.
7. I am a qualified pharmaceutical dispenser and am the one all my friends turn to for questions about medicine and illness! I have quite a few medical problems myself and take at least six tablets a day.
8. I'm pretty obssessed with Zumba right now, I can go to six classes a week!
9. I love sooo many different kinds of music, from Lifehouse to Eminem to Britney to Chase & Status. I also love songs from musicals.
10. I am a total and utter bookworm - I read like crazy and recently got a Kindle which barely leaves my side.
11. I don't want to grow up, but when I do my dream is to make a difference. I just don't know how yet.
12. People sometimes judge me differently on how I look, but I'm actually pretty smart. I have eight 1's at Standard Grade, five A's at Higher level and a First Class Honours Degree. It's pretty much the best you can get.
13. I live near Glasgow in Scotland, but one day I'm emigrating!
14. I am quite claustrophobic, am terrified of spiders and flying!!
15. I am stupidly excited over my blog and am loving the new community I'm joining!
Ta da! Hope that wasn't too boring and you learnt a bit about me.
Make sure you let me know if you're doing this too!
~ Lauren ♥